CURB APPEAL is critical. A potential buyer will come to a decision to preview your home just from the outside. Pictures speak a thousand words.
- Look at your home through the eyes of a potential buyer
- Take care of small tasks like weeding, mowing the lawn, or cleaning out the storage closet
- Start planning and executing the larger tasks such as painting, remodeling or other aesthetic repairs
- Make a cleaning checklist for the days leading up to your showings: carpets, floors, walls, bathrooms, linens..etc.
- Order a garbage bin or start making hauls to the local trash repository - moving is one of the best ways to purge the old and start fresh!
- Clear the clutter - renting a temporary or mobile storage unit is a great way to hide belongings that might otherwise mask the greatness of your property
I have many more tips on how to get your home into prime selling condition and ways to determine which home improvement projects will get you the most bang for your buck. As always selling your home and getting you the best price is my top priority.
|Posted By - - 03/16/2018